Below is a list of the new features added with each new version of Lesosai.
New features of Lesosai version Lesosai 2019
- Minergie 2019 new limit value
- Dimensioning floor heating vers. 2
- New CECB export and import vers. 5
- RT2012: Neu motor version 8
- RGD 2019 Luxembourg
- Improved many reports
- Improvement in project and database tree
- New glazing and windows database
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 2019
New features of Lesosai version Lesosai 2018
- Minergie ECO 2018 and KBOB2016 + Addendum
- Dimensioning floor heating
- New CECB Plus export and import
- Improved many reports
- Improvement in tree project
- Improvement in project database tree
- Improved SIA385/2 Hot water
- Autosave of projects
- 32bit and 64bit Version
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 2018
New features of Lesosai version Lesosai 2017
- Luxembourg, Lenoz certification: grey energy and survey
- Minergie 2017
- ECO data: ÖkobauDat
- EN ISO 13770: perimeter insulation
- update windows glazings
- Improved boiler sizing calculation
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 2017
New features of Lesosai version 2016
- Minergie ECO 2016 limit value
- Mienrgie ECO 2016 questions
- Optimisation Tool
- SIA 2024 version 2015
- More confort calculations
- Export to Polysun
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 2016
New features of Lesosai version 2015
- New label DGNB, SNBS, Effiniergie, BREEAM
- New reports EN-1a, EN-2b
- New RT2012 motor
- Improved gbXML import
- Improved exports
- Improved data analysis
- Export data for prices calculations
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 2015
New features of Lesosai version 7.4
- Minergie-ECO® 2012 label
- import gbXML file format that is generate by AutoCAD Revit, Google Sketchup (with Plugin) and Archicad (with Plugin)
- Compatible according to Technical Manual SIA2032 "L'énergie grise dans le bâtiment"
- Natural lighting following Minergie-ECO®
- Copy and rename an item in the database of materials
- Export to Excel Minergie® and Minergie-P® files (version 12)
- Copy the windows between inventories (with thermal bridges)
- Improved management models of elements
- Allow to create a sentence type, save and read (first comment)
- Translation of the Help in English
- RT Renovation (France) with Th-C-E ex
- Import Carnaval data
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 7.4
New features of Lesosai version 7.0
- A wizard that allows you to quickly model a building, ideal for pre-projects and renovation diagnostics
- Integration of the module Polysun Inside® (www.polysun.ch), for simulation, calculation and dimensioning of solar thermal
- The possibility to create variants of a project
- L’intégration du catalogue des ponts thermiques de l’OFEN
- Integration of the 'OFEN' thermal bridges catalogue
- Inclusion of an easy-to-use window frame calculation tool for use in solar calculations
- More options for hourly calculation (earth pipes ('puits canadiens'), fan coil units, natural ventilation according to SIA2023
- Automatic blinds: resistance of blinds taken into account in hourly calculations
- Calculations with solar radiation in all directions
- New equations to account for shading from side screens (like RT2012)
- Updates to the module ECO+® for lifecycle analysis using LESBAT from HES d’Yverdon (www.lesbat.ch)
- Integration of the SIA2032 standard for the ECO+® module
- The new version of the weather module, Meteonorm® (www.meteonorm.com), which lets you create a weather station anywhere in the world (except at the poles !…)
- Calculation of temperature distribution
- Revised data entry
- Results screens easier to read, and include more information
- links to the repository are maintained when copying elements with sub-elements (for example: wall with windows and thermal bridges)
- Intelligent usage of default values
- Easier introduction of data for underfloor heating systems
- Visual feedback of entered data
- New results for the management of window gains
- New catalogue of more than 90 wall constructions (years 1930, 1980, class B, class A)
- New catalogue of doors
- Faster creation of projects with many buildings
- Improved general presentation (more graphical)
- Updated and improved help files
More information in French: nouveautés Lesosai 7.0
New features of LESOSAI 6.0
- SIA 382/1
- SIA 380/1 2009
- SIA 2028
- Modular system
- U-value calculation of inhomogeneous elements and catalogue of construction elements (integration of USai. See www.u-sai.com)
- Connection to the http://www.materialsdb.org database
- SIA380/4 calculations, lighting and ventilation
- Hourly calculations, air-conditioning
- Meteonorm, weather data for all locations
- New forms C, G Swiss-German cantons and Tessin
- Building life cycle calculations
- RT2005 (uncertified)
- RGD Luxembourg
- EN 12831 / SIA384.201 heat load calculation per room
- New help
- SIA2031 buildings certification
- Ability to export to Minergie version 10
- Abiltiy to export hourly data to MS Excel
- New element-management interface
- New GUI
- New elements: internal, local walls
- Solar photovoltaic
- Solar thermal
- Technical systems
- Ability to change model at any time
- Thermal bridges in windows
- SIA2031 label of certification
New features in LESOSAI 5.7
- SIA 380/1 (2007)
- New glazing database (2008)
- E1 et E2 Forms (2008).
New features in LESOSAI version 5.6
- E2 Form
- Ability to export results to excel files: E2.A.xls et Rechnach.xls.
- Simplification of data entry for Luxembourg.
- Forms for cantons of Eastern Switzerland
- Ability to save the name of the assessment officer on the building screen
- Added the value limit of 80% for the cantons
- The form for the canton of Tessin.
- The Italian directive DLGs 192, DLGs 311 and calculation of Cd with report(2007 values).
- New report showing wall and glazing data.
- New glazing database, with more than 260 elements, according to new standard EN673, as required by the CRDE.
- New database of Swisspor materials.
- Ability to export to pdf.
- Improvement of the U-value calculation screen, in particular the searching of materials.
- Ability to print official SIA 380/1 and E1 reports, by using the target value required by several French cantons for public buildings.
- Minergie® P verification.
- New update tool.
- New glazing selection tool.
- Improved the interface for adding windows (calculations based on combination of glazing properties and shading fraction).
- Calculation of intermeiten heating for EN 13790.
- Real time calculation of B value in envelopes.
- Calculation of the heating power according to EN 12831 et SIA384.201.
- Improved the reports
- English language version (text changes)
- Official weather data: Switzerland, Italy, France, Germany, Romania and Luxembourg.
- More information calculated in real time in varous screens.
- Temperature in January of unheated zones
- Solar heating calculations of the whole building and of individual zones.
- Ability to introduce a window or door and specify the number of identical doors.
- Improved the weather screen
- Ability to print comparison reports in kWh (item in options menu)
- The solar thermal report page contains more information
- Improved calculation speed for large projects.
New features of LESOSAI version 5.0
- Ability to export results to excel files E2.A.xls and Rechnach.xls.
- Forms for cantons of Eastern Switzerland
- Verification according to SIA 380/1 version 2001 and Minergie®.
- Calculation of multi-zone buildings according to the most precise method outlined by SIA 380/1.
- Integrated calculation of the thermal coefficient of transmission of walls, with a quick estimate of the risk of condensation.
- Integrated calculation of the shade over glazings and other passive solar devices.
- Integrated calculations of heat losses through the ground, according to EN 832 or SIA 380/1.
- New table of glazings, with the ability to create new glazings.
- New table of materials, with the ability to create new materials.
- Easy comparison between the buildings studied and standard alternatives.
- Predimensionning of the boiler.
- library of construction elements.
- Improved look of reports and graphs.
- Simplified installation using the Delphi programming language
- Project files contain all information relevant to the project, and can be easily transferred for another person's use.
- Report E1 of CRDE (08/04/2003)